#GGtweetup


Last Week I got the chance to participate in a very unique styling challenge. GUYandGIRL Boutique at the Shelborne Hotel invited four bloggers to host a tweet-up, where we each styled our own mannequin with a head-to-toe look from the shop. The hook? The outfit with the most RT (re-tweets, or shares) on Twitter would be deemed the winner AND one lucky tweeter would take home the whole look! Kudos to Ria Michelle who took home top honors for her styling skills. Pictured: All smiles with my favorite boho babe, The Fashion Poet, Annie. Photo courtesy Bella Mente Photography.

What I Wore
Top- ASOS (similar)
Belt- Atikshop
Elephant Ring- bebe (no longer available.)

Ready to run with my mannequin- I wanted every piece! Photo courtesy World Red Eye.





























View more #GGtweetup photos on Facebook

Share:

2 comments

  1. I heart the belt and pants!! They look great on you. Gonna def hit up AA & try on those pants :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in this 1st photo! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig