Joe Jonas Parties with PINK Ladies on Spring Break

Joe Jonas, Chanel Iman, and Elsa Hosk heated up Miami Beach yesterday as hosts of the Victoria's Secret PINK Nation Spring Break Pool Party. 

The annual bikini 'fete was held at the newly revamped Shelborne South Beach pool where throngs of fan girls (and guys!) lined up to get their party on with the JoBro and gorgeous VS PINK models. I have great memories from the PINK spring break parties when I was in college and yesterday made me feel like I was back there again- sans the bikini.

Thanks to the cool people at VS I got to check out the pool and meet Joe, Chanel, and Elsa before the party got started. The girls were decked out in fun outfits from PINK, including these neon shorts ($44) that I can't wait to get. Doll-faced Elsa was also rocking the seriously stylish, and much coveted, Isabel Marant wedge sneakers

Stay tuned for the interviews!

Hosts Joe Jonas and VS PINK models Chanel Iman & Elsa Hosk

Top BCBGeneration, Skirt bebe, Shoes Jessica Simpson, Bracelets Forever 21 & Charlotte Russe




Share:

3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness this looks so fun. I kind of wish I was there right now, instead of at my desk at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's so colorful! I'd love to have a pool- I'd probably stock it full of colorful intertubes like that all the time. ha! And you look amazing- love the all white/pop of blue.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig