The Orchid Boutique Opens Flagship Store on South Beach

Miami sun goddesses have a new place to shop for designer swimwear, and it's not too far from the water's edge.

The Orchid Boutique opened it's inaugural store in the heart of South Beach earlier this month and celebrated with a grand opening bash last Thursday night. I just happened to make it on the VIB (very-important-blogger) list.

As I pulled up to the store off of 8th and Collins it was obvious that owner Mayra Jimenez knew how to throw a party! Complimentary valet parking, a red carpet, friendly door hosts, great music, and flowing drinks kept the capacity crowd in great spirits.

The store itself is gorgeous; crisp white walls and high ceilings immediately draw your eye to the swimsuits, which range from cute to downright sexy. Accented with amazing chandeliers and an intricate orchid shaped window, the boutique is as chic as the merchandise on its shelves. The luxury swimwear outpost carries brands like Beach Bunny, Maaji, L*Space, Agua Bendita, and their private collection Orchid Label.



From left: Ria Michelle, Myself, Model, and owner Mayra Jimenez. Photo credit Brett Hufziger.


What I Wore
I can't get enough of electric hues lately. South Beach is no place to play it safe so I was ready to rock some eye catching brights. In this case I worked my outfit around these amazing neon Jessica Simpson sandals. Although I rarely wear head-to-toe black, the shoes demanded the spotlight so I paired them with a black crop top (American Apparel) and pleated skirt from ZARA (similar.) Finishing touch was a fun neon Ann Taylor necklace that picked up the color from the shoes.

Fashion bloggers don't always dress in theme, promise.  From left: Amanda Del Duca & Ria Michelle

One of my favorite swimsuits of the evening. Audrey Estella bikini by L*Space. Fringe is hot!
Not your typical beach bag. This embroidered satchel is now on my wish list. (similar)

Best part of the night? Getting home to find all of these amazing goodies in my swag bag.
Spring break, bring it on!


Share:

3 comments

  1. Absolutely adored your shoes! Thanks for coming, Kelly! Hope you enjoyed the gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I am sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mayra- Thank you! Can't wait to wear my new Paradizia suit ;)

    @Erika- We missed you! Hope you had a great trip! X

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig