Gingham Top and White Jeans


This has been the summer of the cold shoulder. Not because the weather has been mild by any means, but because off-the-shoulder tops are having an epic moment. I ordered this adorably chic ruffled top from Chicwish a few weeks ago and probably wore it three times in seven days. In this case, I styled it with my trusty white skinny jeans and favorite new panama hat for an afternoon in the Design District. (If I told you this hat was from Target would you believe me? Because it so is!) Accessorized with a classic red lip and a practical yet stylish Furla leather bucket bag, it won't be long before I reach for this combo again. 


What I wore

Express Jeans (similar style)
Schutz Shoes via Sole Mate Boutique (old)
Target Panama Hat (under $15!)
Furla Bucket Bag
Fendi Sunglasses
Taudrey Nameplate Necklace c/o



SHOP THE LOOK




Photography by Gen & Gus


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig