Twenty Great




It’s my birthday! Birthdays are for celebrating, and what better way than with bubbly at my favorite mall?
Birthdays are also for shopping, and this year I treated myself to something special – my first Louis Vuitton. I came across this beautiful Epi leather Pont-Neuf satchel at Second Time Around South Miami at 75% off retail price and knew it had to be mine. Lucky for me, it’s practically new. The satisfaction of scoring an amazing deal is a great gift in itself. I managed to snag this Altuzarra x Target collab skirt from Net-A-Porter when the collection launched a few weeks ago and I’m so glad I ordered it. The cut is a perfect mix of sexy and chic, and I’ve already styled it with three different tops. You can’t beat that versatility for under $40.
Two fab French fashion labels in one look is so appropriate since I’m kicking off my twenty-eighth year in France! (This isn’t a surprise if you follow me on instagram or twitter.) Make sure to follow me @kellysaks and #KellysTourdeFrance for updates from my journey. I feel so blessed and filled with love on this special day, thanks for following along! xx
Express Tank | Altuzarra x Target Skirt | Shoedazzle Heels | Louis Vuitton Satchel via STA South Miami (similar)| Celine Sunglasses | Gold Midi Rings via Nasty Gal & Express (similar) | Lips: D&G Passion Duo in Incognito


SHOP THE LOOK



Photography by Bella Mente


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig