All Tied Up: Pre-Fall Shoe Trends


It's Shoesday Tuesday so I thought I'd share some new favorites I just added to my shoe closet this week. (I'm a shoe hoarder - check my twitter profile.)

As we transition from summer to fall, I'm all about shoes that lace-up and have strappy details. You can pair them with destroyed boyfriend jeans for a casual cool look, or let them shine with a simple little black dress for a night out. Don't be afraid to play with metallics for daytime, either! I can't wait to wear these gold laser cut Flora heels with a full midi skirt and chambray button down. They'll add the perfect touch of sass to an otherwise conservative outfit. While you'll find almost every designer shoe label is offering up this sexy style, they're not for everyone. Thanks to Shoedazzle, I'm able to feed my insatiable love for shoes without going broke... these are all under $40 each!

Candis by Shoedazzle

Flora by Shoedazzle

Shaunna by Shoedazzle

Khloe couldn't resist posing with the shoes... she takes after her mama!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig