Back to Cool in Black x White



It's been a while since I was in grade school, but this outfit made me a little nostalgic. Not sure if it was the cute cap-toe shoes or the romper/button down combo, but I guess 'tis the season. The only thing I was studying on this day was the beautiful spa at the Biltmore Hotel. The iconic building is one of my favorite places in Coral Gables, and I'm lucky to have it right in my backyard. Plus, it's the perfect location for photos ops. So natch when I invited my girl Andrea to check out the Beauty Booked party with me last week we had to stop to take a few snaps.... and make a wish in the fountain.


What I wore

Zara Leather Look Romper (similar here and here)
Ann Taylor Jeweled Collar Shirt (similar here and here)
Bag: ZARA 
Hat: Missguided
Shoes: Marnie c/o Shoedazzle 
Nameplate Necklace c/o T'Audrey 
Lips: Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy #602

Photography by Bella Mente

 


SHOP THE LOOK


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig