Spring Trends at Bloomingdale's Aventura

Early riser? Start your day with a dose of spring fashion tomorrow morning on Miami's Local 10. I'm dishing on the season's hottest trends at Bloomies Aventura with my girl MJ Acosta in her new segment MJ in the Morning. I had so much fun dressing my barbies models, Priscilla and Kristina, in monochromatic dresses, denim, sparkle, and something I like to call sporty spice

Priscilla wears Current & Elliot Chambray Top & Seven Bootcut Jeans. 
My dress by Karen Millen (borrowed), Sandals by C Label (Only $20!)
Kristina wears French Connection Embellished Jacket & True Religion Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans.


UPDATE: This segment was originally scheduled to air on Tuesday, April 16th, but was postponed in light of the Boston Marathon terror attack. While fashion is an expressive art form that brings us joy and inspiration, I stand with the rest of the country in honoring the victims and heroes of yesterday's senseless act. May prayers, love, and light spread throughout Boston and lead us to a brighter tomorrow. x Kelly

Share:

1 comment

  1. Really love your dress!!

    http://opiniondemoda.wordpress.com/ (Fashion opinion in spanish)

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig