Lost on Lincoln


A while back I had photographer Emma del Rey join me on Lincoln Road to capture these images... somehow I lost track of them in the ensuing months. I was reminded of them last week when I visited the stretch of shops and restaurants twice; once for shopping (duh), and again on Friday night when I took Eric to a preview of Michael Bay's new action flick Pain & Gain. We're hardly into spring and Miami is already starting to reach it's boiling point, making leisurely strolls like this, well, sweaty. The solution? Breezy & backless, baby.

ZARA Top & Bag | Forever 21 Pants (similar) | Jeffrey Campbell Shoes | Swarovski Rocket Cuff (on Gilt)

My beauty mantra? You can't go wrong with big hair & bold lips.




Photography by Emma del Rey

Share:

4 comments

  1. J'adore these pants! And Emma del Rey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look so very much!! You look effortlessly sexy girl!

    Xo,

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I could definitely see you in this ;) xx

      Delete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig