Red Lace



This may be my favorite dress, ever. period. Yes, my affair with Hoss Intropia continues. Black lace has been done, but red floral lace? The color is eye-catching and the delicate pattern is oh-so-chic. While it's not an everyday dress, it's the perfect frock for a spring wedding or gala. Coincidentally, I have a wedding to attend in Napa next month. Guess you know what I'll be wearing.

A dress like this should be in the pages of... Vanity Fair? It can be, and so can you! The glossy recently launched their International Best-Dressed List contest, offering readers the opportunity to appear in their September issue. Click here to vote for me, or submit your own photo via instagram by tagging it with #vfbestdressed.

Dress c/o Hoss Intropia at Bloomingdale's Aventura, Ring c/o Swarovski




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig