I-Spy (All About the Details)

Styling by Kelly Saks
Photography by Emma Del Rey

The beginning of a new year brings a clean slate... and sometimes, a new wardrobe, too! Over the holidays, while I was settling into my new home, I decided to purge all the things from my closet that no longer fit my style or just didn't make me happy. (I sold them off at my Kloset Klean Out sale & raised money for Dress for Success Miami. The rest went to those in need.) Presents, and ZARA's semi-annual sale, made sure my closet wasn't empty for long. The latter is where I discovered this studded trench coat, which I instantly had to have. Not that you need a trench in Miami It's a classic, you always need a trench coat in your closet. As for the presents, two of my favorites come together to form a playful pair - a lime green silicone Ice Watch and my beloved Hello Kitty on a studded Swarovski leather cuff. I love taking classic pieces and wearing them in unexpected ways; it's a great way to mix-up your wardrobe and get out of a fashion rut.

The first week of the year is behind us and I've already worn a trench coat as a dress (while walking my dog, no less) and worked with a new photographer - thanks Emma! - I wonder what the remaining 51 weeks have in store... I'm ready.

Jewels, Buckles, Studs and a pop of lime! It's all about the details.

Watch c/o Ice Watch, Available exclusively at Macy's | Hello Kitty bracelet c/o Swarovski

Studded Trench Coat by ZARA (Similar)

Jeffrey Campbell Donata Heels via Shop Akira | Melie Bianco Bag available at Nordstrom Dadeland Mall

Studded Trench Coat by ZARA (Similar)
Face: Clinique Pore Perfecting Foundation & Bobbi Brown Pretty Pink Blush 
Lips: MAC Lip Pencil in Currant

Khloé models a pink pearl leash avalable at The Dog Bar

SHOP THE LOOK



Share:

5 comments

  1. wow such a cool look!

    Des xoxo
    http://deslovelessphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collar on your coat!

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you honey and instantly following you!
    Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, the mere thought of putting on those shoes IS STRESSING ME OUT.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig