Golden Globes Fashion Hits & Misses (CBS Miami)

Argo, Les Mis, and Girls (my fave!) won big at last night's Golden Globes, but today was all about fashion accolades. I joined CBS Miami's Lisa Petrillo and Neiman Marcus' Katharine Rubino to dish on our favorite, and not so favorite, looks from the red carpet. While there were no major standouts or train wrecks to discuss (Jodie Foster's speech aside) my best dressed actress made me want to run to the spray tan booth and break out my MAC m'orange lipstick. Watch the video & chime in: Do you agree with my best & worst dressed picks?


What I Wore 
In the newsroom with Neiman Marcus' Katharine Rubino & CBS 4's Lisa Petrillo 
1. Forever21 Tropical Print Blouse
2. H&M Faux Leather Circle Skirt (similar)
3. Jessica Simpson Evangela Heels (last seen)

SHOP THE LOOK
Share:

3 comments

  1. Jennifer Lawrence's boob thing was not working for me. Such a shame, because the dress would have been so gorgeous without it. Of course, Jessica Chastain's boob problem also did not work for me. Jessica Alba was amazing. J. Lo's dress was beautiful, but I do agree with the naked fashion comment, haha. Taylor Swift was my best dressed! But yes, the hair did not do it justice. I did not like Kerry Washington. She was my worst dressed. I'm not sure what everyone likes about her dress.

    Congrats on being featured in this segment!! I'm a new follower, so I don't know if this is something you've done before. Perhaps it's no biggie to you anymore, haha. But congrats regardless! You did great. :)

    xo,
    -Nathy
    http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great & valid comments. I loved Kerry Washington's dress because it was so different, and that Swarovski bling was stunning! I join Lisa on fashion segments from time to time, it's always exciting :) x Kelly

      Delete
  2. Im your new follower-you look so beautiful-would you like to follow me?? http://anitce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig