A Very Glamorous New Year


Call me superstitious, but I'm a firm believer that the way you welcome a new year sets the tone for the next 365 days. 2012 was full of surprises, success (thanks to your support!) and change, so I wanted to start the year with a positive outlook, ready to embrace new chapters in both my personal and professional life. What better way to say I will reign supreme in '13 than by donning a regal bun and dreamy lace gown courtesy of Hoss Intropia. (The bun worked for Miss USA and newly crowned Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo... once a pageant girl, always a pageant girl.) Dressed to the nines and surrounded by the ones I love, I kicked off 2013 feeling glamorous and ready to shine - sealed with a midnight kiss!

What I Wore: Dress by Hoss Intropia, available at Bloomingdale's Aventura. Vintage Earrings & Forever21 Bracelet. Hair & makeup by me :)

Spanish tradition: Eat 12 grapes before midnight...
make a wish for each month of the new year.

12:00:00  xx

This year I challenge you to express yourself, do the thing you've always wanted to but keep putting off, spread joy, and find your happy place - whatever that may be. "Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think." ~Dale Carnegie

Cheers!


Share:

2 comments

  1. that dress looks amazing on you! and your hair is literally perfect!

    Happy New Year!
    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sometime Floridian and 3/4-time Northeasterner, I enjoy looking at Kelly's Kloset to help me get ready to head south.

    I also think that Kelly might check out my book, She's So the One!, for a great, witty read that
    is based on a New York Times featured wedding. It's written by 4 former newspaper journalists, who are anonymous; Belle Rose is a pseudonym. She's a terrific writer!

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig