Seeing Stars (The Big Reveal)


Introducing Kelly's Constellation Choker, my second jewelry piece in collaboration with Taudrey!

It's finally here! I'm so thrilled to finally be able to share with you the cutest choker necklace you ever did see. I may be a bit biased, but judging from all of the DMs I've received every time I've worn it, I think you're all going to love it as much as I do! The 18k gold-filled necklace is the newest addition to the Taudrey Blogger Collection and is available for purchase starting today. Wear it solo, or layered with the Twinkle Necklace* as I so often do. Get yours here.

con·stel·la·tion

[ˌkänstəˈlāSH(ə)n/]
noun
a. any of various groups of stars to which definite names have been given, as Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Boötes, Cancer, Orion.
b. the section of the heavens occupied by such a group.

Fun fact about me: I'm really into astrology. Like, Susan Miller fan girl. While "what's your sign" sounds like a cheesy pickup line to most, for me it's just as common as asking someone's favorite food when getting to know them. Whether you believe in astrology or not, I bet you've stared into the night sky and wished upon a star at least once. The magic and mystery of those little twinkling lights can put the mind at ease, and remind us nightly to never stop dreaming. When grouped together, stars are also known as a constellation. Day or night, now you can own the power of the stars with this golden choker: your very own constellation.


The Deets: Kelly's Constellation Choker, $74

  • 18k gold-filled choker necklace
  • Made with love with your choice of five or six gold-filled stars
  • Each "star" can be hand stamped with an uppercase initial, heart, or Swarovski crystal
  • Plain Jane? Stars can also be left blank
  • Adjustable chain fits most neck sizes

*To celebrate the big launch, Taudrey will be including the popular Twinkle Necklace as a gift with every purchase of Kelly's Constellation Choker made this weekend! To receive your free necklace, enter TWINKLE in the “notes” section during checkout. (Offer valid today 4/14 through Sunday 4/16 only.) Also, use code KELLY10 for 10% savings on your entire purchase.

I can't wait to see how you wear your chokers! Make sure to tag us, @kellysaks and @taudreyjewelry21, when you do for a chance to be reposted on Instagram. Enjoy! xx




Photos by Karla Garcia


SHOP THE LOOK


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig