Coach Fall 2015 & Jacqueline Pinto Jewelry


Leopard, leather, and bling are a few of my favorite things! This lead to sensory overload when I teamed up with Miami-based jewelry designer Jacqueline Pinto and Coach Dadeland Mall to style my favorite looks from the Fall 2015 collection. Combining elegant baubles with the iconic All-American brand was the ultimate expression of my personal style, since I tend to mix classic and edgy pieces with refined accessories. Jacquie's stunning one-of-kind jewels popped against the moody color palette of Coach's fall designs. Pairing feminine and tough pieces together is one of my favorite style tips, and exactly what these looks embody. 

If you're already thinking of Valentine's Day - for yourself or your ladyconsider Jacqueline Pinto's signature gold clover pendant (which I styled as an accessory on my Coach bag,) or the mini swagger bag, which is the perfect everyday crossbody. 


Everyday Printed Blouse / Leather Jacket / Leather Skirt / Leopard Booties (sold out, available in black) / Turnlock Backpack / Black Jeans / Silver Loafers (sold out. similar) / Wanted Sweater / Skull Sweater / White Duffle Coat / Skull Scarf / Moto Boot / Mini Swagger Bag (rose gold)


Photography by Roxy Moure
On location at Coach Dadeland Mall
Clothing by Coach
Jewelry by Jacqueline Pinto
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig