Sombre Tutorial with Hotheads Hair


I'm so excited to finally share this hair tutorial I worked on with Hotheads Hair! (You may have spotted my long hair, don't care instagram photo before I left to France.) Since I chopped my hair off last fall it's been a constant struggle deciding whether I wanted to keep it short or grow it out. With Hotheads I can have the best of both worlds because there's no long-term commitment. When I'm ready to go back to my shorter length, the extensions will slide right out with an alcohol-based solution.

Aside from the incredible length and volume Hotheads hair extensions offer, one of my favorite things is that you can change your hair color without actually chemically processing it! I have wanted to lighten up my locks for some time but didn't want to risk the damage. Hotheads were able to give me the popular sombré (subtle ombré) look without one drop of hair dye, and hours in a beauty salon. The whole installation took only about 45 minutes. Check out the video transformation below to see how quick and easy it is for your stylist to change up your hair color using Hotheads. Visit www.hotheadshairwear.com to find a certified Hotheads stylist near you. 




Special thanks to Hotheads Hair and Stylist Aurezu for sponsoring this post.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig