Feathers & Sparkle



The holidays are always a fun time to get dressed up and celebrate with loved ones at endless dinners and cocktail parties. This year is extra special for me as my seventh anniversary with Eric is the same weekend as Thanksgiving, and boy, do we have a lot to be thankful for this year! No matter what you’re celebrating this season, if you’re like me, finding the perfect party attire is just as important as the actual party. With so many events lined up on the calendar I prefer investing in statement pieces that I can mix and match, rather than a dress that I’ll only end up wearing once or twice. 

My heart skipped a beat when I spotted this beautiful black feather skirt in the Express Holiday lookbook.  It’s both ethereal and glamourous. Teamed with a classic white button down and a bold red lip, this ensemble is just c-h-i-c. If it were a little cooler, (you know, below 78 degrees,) I would throw on a tuxedo jacket to really polish the look. The truth is that I want to where this fun little skirt everywhere, with t-shirts, a denim jacket, or even a crop top – and I just might!

What I wore


Top: Express Tuxedo Shirt 
Skirt: Express Feather Mini Skirt
Jewelry: Express Necklace, Rings, Earrings 
Shoes: Patent Pump by Express 







This post was made possible by Express. All thoughts & opinions are my own.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig