Summer L.O.V.E.

 
 
Tank & Skirt c/o Express | Necklace c/o Taudrey | Shoes: Manolo Blahnik 'Pacha' (also here) | Bracelet: ZARA | Sunglasses: Wildfox 'Catfarer' | Lips: Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Sunset Orange c/o


Bring on the short hemlines and shorter hair, summer is officially here! No need to sound an alarm, I didn't get scissor happy with my 'do. I have been itching to cut it a little shorter, but this faux bob was a fun way to try the style with zero commitment. It's not the most difficult style to achieve, but I was lucky to have it done by one of the great hair/makeup artists at Despierta America last week. (Click here to view my segment on men's summer fashion trends with Express.)  Besides beachy chic hair, I'm currently crushing on bright colors, and fun, mix-matched prints. I'm a bigger fan of teaming stripes and floral prints than I thought, since this outfit is practically version 2.0 of this look from earlier this year. Which is your favorite?

To polish things off, a bold lip is never a bad idea. Bobbi Brown's Art Stick is the perfect all-in-one lip color for the sticky summer months because it goes on smooth like a pencil, but offers the rich color of a lipstick with staying power. It'll likely be my go-to for Swim Week since I know it won't melt off or get stuck to my hair in the breeze.



SHOP THE LOOK




Photography: Bella Mente

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig