I've Got the Blues







Summer Mondays are the worst, but the blues I've got aren't the moody kind, they're of the denim variety. I'm not typically a jeans kind of girl, but these GAP jeans were the perfect fit right off the rack, which was a major win for this petite girl.

After attending the opening celebration of the new GAP on Lincoln Road I had to head back to the store to actually shop. (I absolutely cannot shop with distractions, I'm that annoying person that likes to browse every inch of a store.) Partygoers were all gifted with certificates for a free pair of jeans so I headed straight for the denim selection - which was vast. With the new store's floor-to-ceiling windows and open layout finding what I was looking for was a breeze. But when I did need guidance a helpful sales associate was quickly on hand to suggest a few different styles I should try and set me up in a brightly lit fitting room. I loved these 1969 skinny skimmer jeans from the get-go. The slight stretch and light wash makes them the perfect summer jeans. Topped off with this chic straw fedora, a basic white tee is no longer, well, basic.
There were so many great summer pieces to shop from I'm sure I'll be back soon enough. Welcome back to Lincoln Road, GAP!

Check out GAP on facebook and twitter @GAP and shop online at www.gap.com.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gap Miami via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.



SHOP THE LOOK





Photos by www.bellamentephotography.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig