If You're Happy and You Know It

  
 
  
 
  
  
 

 
 
We're already halfway through the first month of 2014 and I can't think of a better way to describe it than with this Baublebar necklace - Happy! (Thanks, Coki!) It was so refreshing to recharge my batteries over the holidays while everyone was on vacation. We celebrated our first anniversary living in our new home in Coral Gables, (which has been the perfect backdrop for outfit photo ops like this!) enjoyed time with family, and set both personal and professional goals for the year to come. Now it's back to work, and back to basics - so to speak.
 
When I'm shopping after Christmas sales, I always look for classic pieces that will add value to my wardrobe, rather than trendy one-offs that I'll only wear once and forget about. Case in point this Qmack plaid skirt I scored from Macy's (only $14!) A "grown up" school girl look is perfect for the cooler weather we've been having in Miami lately, and I love that it's professional enough to meet my real estate clients, yet comfortable for doing errands. I'm just smitten with these Irving heels I received from the Via Spiga Resort 2014 collection. I'm thinking they'll be perfect for a Valentine's day outfit.
 
What makes me almost as happy as a great start to a new year? A fabulous blow out, natch. What if I told you this 'do cost me only $25? It's true, and thanks to a welcome new addition to the Gables! Check out "Blow Dry & More" located at 142 Giralda Ave. and ask for Marcos for a full-bodied or sleek style that won't break the bank.
 
 
SHOP THE LOOK
 




Photography by Bella Mente



Share:

6 comments

  1. Love this! This necklace is one of my favorites.

    xo Amanda
    http://theluxelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best? I was bummed when it sold out but luckily one of my Santas got it for me for Christmas :)

      Delete
  2. That jumper is a beautiful colour. Love how you have put together this outfit. xo

    www.betsyolive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there from Twina Woods, love the outfit and those beautiful Legs they all look beautifully well put together, and the heels oh Wow beautiful thank you keep it up .xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look and I actually had a plaid skirt similiar to this and wish I still had it. Cute blog- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The variety of colors is phenomenal! Liked it so much that I had to tweet it! :)

    Anja

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig