Mercedes-Benz Swim Week Miami, Look 1


After a stormy start, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2014 kicked off last Thursday at the Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach.
Opening day's tsunami-like weather left most of South Beach under water, really putting the swim in Swim Week. The dark skies cleared on Friday as I made my way to the Ford Beauty Suite at Soho House for some last minute primping before a night of shows. The lounge was packed with top Ford Artists offering makeup applications, manicures, hair styling and even Fake Bake spray tans. (I purposely wore black knowing that I was going to get sprayed.) I mean, you can't do Swim Week sans a tan. Fake Bake's self-tanning products are great because the solution is water soluble and doesn't stain or streak. As much as I was sweating the rest of the evening I still had an even glow the next day. Love that! The rest of the night included Agua Bendita Swim 2014, a ceviche break, and Cosmo's Summer Splash at the SLS. The MVP of the night? My amazing crown braid courtesy of Priscilla at Blo Midtown. Not only did it keep me cool, but it garnered non-stop compliments. In fact, braids were a big hit on and off the runway.


Cheesin' with @SocialRosy after getting pampered at the Ford Beauty Suite

Inside the Ford Beauty Suite at Soho Beach House

Twinning in summer leather with beautiful Dany of Nany's Klozet. 
Ending the night at the SLS for CosmoSplash with designer & friend Alessia Solari.


What I'm Wearing: Urban Outfitters Crop Top (similar), Forever 21 Fringe Skirt (sold out), Steve Madden Heels, Bracelets c/o Marlyn Schiff, Dooney & Bourke Clutch, ALDO Necklace

SHOP THE LOOK

Share:

14 comments

  1. I love your outfit, your skirt, your necklace, clutch... All!!
    And you, do you love pillbox?
    http://www.thepinkcarpet.es/2013/07/tocados-barcelona-el-pillbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty ....................
    your outfit .............
    All you really attractive design ..........
    I love you ....
    success always for you ............
    Do not forget to donate to orphans ....
    so that the more successful your career......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this black skirt! Perhaps I should get one :-) I am un fact looking for new fashion blogs to follow and then I saw your blog in my newsfeed on Blogspot today I was really happy. /Jana from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look Attractive. I really Adore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out our stylish new finds from emerging designers and on-trend house brands.

    Check it out yourself!

    Get Your Fashion On!

    www.anajewelry.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful,I need a girl like you.
    www.obisuj.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking gorgeous.


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!!
    http://lookbeyondtheglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love that skirt! <3

    www.allthatmatters.tk

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig