#EscapeMiami at the Sagamore


Swimsuit: American Apparel | Sunglasses: H&M (old) | Earrings: Forever 21

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim has arrived! These shots are a peek at the first-ever Swim Week street style photo installation debuting this Saturday at the Sagamore Hotel. The series entitled "Summer Crush" features thirty of Miami's hottest fashion bloggers as captured by Mayleen Gonzalez of Photo Boutique. Miami is synonymous with itty bitty bikinis, so a swimsuit was the only thing that came to mind when I was styling my favorite summer look for the shoot. I was so excited to finally get in front of Mayleen's lens - the self proclaimed photog ninja got these amazing shots in about 10 minutes. No joke! The fastest photo shoot of my life! Needless to say, I'm in love with the final product; I always wanted to be a pin-up girl! 

If you were able to RSVP for Escape Miami before the deadline, get ready for a whole lotta fun: spa & beauty treatments, snowcones (yes!), pop-up shops, a DIY jewelry bar, tan touch-ups, swimwear presentation, blogger corner, & more! 

Share:

5 comments

  1. Love the swimsuit! i love these retro swimsuits, i'd like a matching one like yours. And you look lovely, if you don't mind me saying you have a very nice figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, shooting with great photographers is such a breeze! This bathing suit is a gem. Just gorgeous. So figure-flattering and feminine. I'm thrilled that these styles are back in.

    Sadly I did not RSVP before the deadline, but I'll be following vicariously on Instagram and several blogs.

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this swimsuit very nice
    check out my blog and instagram please
    @stylehercloset
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that bikini as well and can't wait to wear it!

    http://www.runwayribbons.com/

    Gorgeous shoot! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig