It's a Prom Party at Macy's!


Along with your wedding (and quinceaƱera,) your prom dress is one you will never forget. If you're like most girls I've asked, you'll love it years after it's last dance. I know I do! But shopping for "the dress" can prove to be a challenge. Back in 2005, I almost gave up after spending the day scouring every clothing store at The Falls. That was until my mom suggested I try on the one at the last store we stopped at. It was a beautiful Jessica McClintock gown in lavender silk, with a hi-low hemline and sweetheart neckline... interestingly enough it's right on-trend today! (Ahead of my time?) I felt like a princess on prom night - just like every girl should.

Prom 2013 is right around the corner and I want to help you find your prom perfect dress! Join me at Macy's Coral Square this Saturday for a shopping experience like no other. We'll have manicures, refreshments, live music, and even an etiquette class to make sure your special night is both classy and memorable.

To top it off? (Mom & Dad will like this) Receive 25% off any regular price or sale junior prom dress and a fabulous swag bag* full of goodies! Shoppers that make the Prom Promise with their parent will also receive a garment bag* for their prom dress.  *While supplies last


Make sure to tweet me @KellySaks & @Macys using #MacysProm and show us your favorite Prom styles from the event!


IF YOU GO
Saturday, March 9, 2013,  2:00 p.m.
Macy’s Coral Square, Level 1
9129 W. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs, FL 33071


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig