Window Shopping at Emporium



Last week I had the opportunity to style my first window display at Emporium boutique in Coral Gables. The cozy outpost is one of my favorite places to shop for locally crafted accessories and breezy Miami-wear. (From the KK Arvchives: Best Kept Secret | Emporium). You can check out my "All-American Summer" themed window display through the end of July.

{Ann Taylor blazer (old) - ZARA romper (old) - ZARA cage heels (sold out; similar)}

The easiest way to refresh a tired, old ensemble is with accessories - which is exactly what I did with this Ann Taylor boyfriend blazer (similar) & ZARA romper (similar) that I found hiding in my closet. The white cage heels were a major find (sold out! similar here) at ZARA's semi-annual sale and I couldn't wait to wear them. The neutral palette of this blazer/romper combo played a perfect co-starring role and allowed the shoes to shine. Since no outfit is ever complete without a little bling, I finished off the look with a gold spiked cuff from Forever 21, pyramid stud earrings from Aldo (similar), and a cherry lip for a pop of color.

Perfect outfit for a summer BBQ. The cutout dress is on trend & provides added ventilation!
Amazeballs hair that I clearly couldn't do on my own. Big thanks to the talented LaLa at Blo Midtown.
Finishing touches on "All-American Summer" window
Whatcha lookin' at?

Shop my window...
2606 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Share:

8 comments

  1. Adorable, loved this post! Keep it up girl! I love the braids on you.

    Xo,

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I wish I could braid my own hair this way, I'm obsessed. xx

      Delete
  2. Love these looks Kelly, thank you. You look great in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellisima!!!!! you look fabulous and super professional....love this post!
    Kisses

    www.angelesalmuna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I have to say that braid is AMAZING! i love your romper and the way you made that whole ensemble! I came across your blog I really love your style and I'm looking forward to more of your posts! Would you say that your Latin heritage has some influence in the way you dress at all? Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I like it, so I follow you now!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!
    Congratulations on the window and seriously...that hair is to die for!!
    I have got to get that done when I get back...looks soooo fab!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig