To Dye For

{ZARA Dress & Shoes - AtikShop Clutch - Forever 21 Necklace}


This is exactly how I want to spend the rest of my summer - lounging. (While this may look very glamorous, I assure you that I was sweating up a fierce storm in what felt like 100 degree temps.) My second collaboration with Bella Mente Photography looks like a watercolor painting, and is again set at the gorgeous Vizcaya Museum & Gardens in Miami. The picturesque waterfall and surrounding greenery made me feel like I was vacationing in Italy! (I wish!) The landmark property was actually built to look like a 400-year-old Italian estate, commissioned by American industrialist James Deering in the early 1900's. Today Vizcaya is the go-to for bridal shoots and some of the most exclusive galas - and blogger girls looking to take pretty pictures. A dress this good deserved a great photo, after all.

Creative Direction/Styling by Kelly Saks | Photography by Andrea of Bella Mente Photography


{ZARA Dress & Shoes}

{Forever 21 Necklace - AtikShop Python Clutch - Henri Bendel Ring - OPI Simply Smashing Polish}


P.S. Don't forget there are 2 active giveaways: Techcessories (for a cool wireless mouse & iPhone accessories!) and Win Your Way Into Fashion Week for 2 tickets to Funkshion Fashion Week this Saturday!

P.P.S Check out the new Instagram tab above! Follow me on instagram (username: kellysaks) for a live photo stream from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim & other Swim Week events in Miami.
Share:

9 comments

  1. You look gorgeous :) I follow you <3
    Kisses

    http://sfaashions.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, mama! I'm loving the colors of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! It's my new fave, wore it with jean cutoffs after this :)

      Delete
  3. I almost bought those shoes like 5x but never pulled the trigger— they are amazing!! And I love your dress, the colors are so Miami :)
    x Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!!! You are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEED this dress and clutch. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool dress! you have such great style <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig