Best Kept Secret | Wow Brows

If your eyes are the window to your soul, then your eyebrows are the frame. 

There is nothing I am more particular about than my eyebrows. So when Gail Schneider of Wow Brows in Sunny Isles invited me to her studio for a complimentary brow shape, I was apprehensive rather than excited. Not that Gail isn't experienced, to the contrary— she is a brow guru in the same right as Anastasia of Beverly HillsShe has groomed the most fastidious of brows in her former New York City salon, and has a devoted following that includes the women of CNN and beauty editors like Aly Walansky. 

Having recently relocated to Miami, Gail has joined forces with her sister Dari, owner of the SoBe waxing salon 'So Smooth Waxing Miami.' The waxing duo has set up shop inside Miami Beach Fitness in Sunny Isles, baptizing their joint venture Wow Brows & Waxing Studio.

My "WOW" Moment
After getting over my initial fear, I made an appointment with Gail and confessed to her that no one had touched my brows in years, (yes years!) She assured me she would be gentle and honor my wish for a natural, full brow. About thirty minutes later, after getting trimmed, tweezed, and waxed, I was indeed wowed! Gail's fabulous work evened out my brows and opened up my eyes. I don't even have to use brow gel anymore thanks to my new perfect shape.

Besides brow shaping fit for a diva, Gail & Dari also offer full body waxing, brow tinting, facials and massage. They use only natural wax and products, and ensure you'll get the most bang for your buck, with a brow shape priced at only $20! 

Make sure to mention Kelly's Kloset on your next visit to Wow Brows and receive 10% OFF any service. (That means A-list brows can be yours for just $18.)


If You Go

Wow Brows & Waxing Studio
17050 Collins Ave
(inside Miami Beach Fitness gym)
Sunny Isles Beach, Miami, FL

305.244.8088  or 617.763.7405

Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 10am - 6pm, Fri. 10am - 4pm

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig