Best Kept Secret | Emporium

Lately I've found it increasingly difficult to find boutiques that aren't trying to sell Forever21 copycats for major bucks. So when I walked into Emporium in Coral Gables it was like a breath of fresh air. From the quaint, vintage feeling to the adorable pup that greeted me as I made my way through,  I realized that Emporium is not your typical Miami store.

Owner Sara Zamikoff created the one-stop-shop almost by accident, as the charming boutique was the result of her journey to opening a coffee and tea shop.  Emporium is the place to go if you're looking for one-of-a-kind goods . Eclectic clothing, handcrafted accessories, unique housewares and even gourmet candy are some of the goodies that await in store. If you're an accessory junkie like me you'll appreciate Zamikoff's selection of local and independent jewelry designs, like exotic jeweled bracelets from LALE

With its great finds and affordable prices Emporium sets itself worlds apart from its Miami counterparts— making it the ultimate best kept secret.



If You Go

Emporium
2606 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, Florida 33134

786.268.0689

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig