What I Wore | Shopping at Lady Lux

Last week, I checked out the Priscilla Jade Little Black Panty Tour at Lady Lux boutique in Coral Gables with my stylish gal pal Annilie. There's nothing better than champagne, shopping & sexy panties! I had been waiting all season to break out one of my favorite dresses, and girls' night out at Lady Lux was finally the perfect occasion.

What I Wore
Dress: AKA New York
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Collection
Bag: Atik Shop
Earrings: Bebe


(Photo credit: Marie Delage)

Share:

2 comments

  1. OMG I can't believe I didn't make it to this event and I missed seeing you girls :( Hope you had lots of fun and LOVE your dress XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig