Best Kept Secret | Dry Shampoo

There’s nothing worse than a bad hair day. They tend to creep up on you mid-week, when you just can’t fit another second into your day and the last thing you want to do is have a “washing-my-hair” night. Washing, drying and styling can be timely and tiring, especially for us long haired girls. Those are the days I thank the beauty gods for one of my best kept secrets—Dry Shampoo!

This magic shampoo-in-a-can needs no water and can liven up even the limpest of locks. Whether your hair is fine and suffers from a daily case of the greasies, you want to extend your salon blow out just one more day, or your bangs constantly fall flat, dry shampoo should be an essential part of your beauty arsenal.


A loyal (obsessive) user of dry shampoo for years now, my personal favorite is Psssst Unscented Instant Spray. At just $5.99, it's so cheap I stock pile it. Industry fave Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo ($11-$21) does a decent job if you're willing to shell out the extra cash; while TRESemme Fresh Start ($4.49) is disappointing to say the least, it acts more like a perfume than a cleanser.

Tip: Pick up a travel sized version to keep in your purse or car for touchups on the go!
 NHRC42TU3YAJ
Share:

6 comments

  1. Hey Kelly! Are they in the shampoo section? I looked everywhere and I can't find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dany- They should definitely be in the shampoo/hairspray section. I know CVS carries Pssst but your best bet is to try Ulta or Sephora. :) Hope that helps!

    x Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. dry shampoo is such a great often forgotten beauty secret! i wish I would have thought to bring some on my road trip travels; deffffinitely would have come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Kelly! I'll let you if I have any luck on my next trip to CVS!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tip! im so into beauty and fashion but hair care is like my vice.I really admire you and how far you have come with your blog. I aspire to have your success with blogging and reaching ppl like you have and do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking for this stuff around local stores, and am getting nowhere! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig