Bold Booties for Fall

Cute french bulldog Alfie stands tall with my favorite Vince Camuto booties

My nephew Alfred (@frenchierascals) might be cute, but it's Tuesday and that means we're talking shoes in collaboration with Vince Camuto.

It's officially boot season, and when you live in South Florida that means your shoes do all the talking. I live for a good fall fashion moment, but Miami weather isn't always favorable for furs and leather pants (insert cry face emoji.) The best way to transition my wardrobe from summer to fall is always with shoes and accessories. 

My Instagram fam helped me choose the Vince Camuto Drista bootie as my first pair of boots for the season, and they've been on heavy rotation since I opened the box. There's no denying these babies make a bold statement with their heavily studded exterior and chunky block heel. In Miami I've styled them with this retro printed dress, jeans, and cutoff shorts on a warmer day, and last week in New York I wore them with leather skinnies. (Finally!) If you're looking for a versatile bootie to take you through the season - this is my pick. It'll give you maj street style cred with the added comfort of a walking shoe.

Embellished booties are a huge trend this fall season. Here are some other things to look for when shopping for a standout bootie:

  • Bold prints like leopard
  • Embellishments like pearls or studs
  • Details like architectural heels or gold hardware
  • Rich textiles like crushed velvet and metallic leather

Kelly's Picks: Bold Booties



Studded block-heel booties are the perfect statement making accessory for fall
Fall fashion statement: Bold print dress and studded block-heel boots
Photos by Karla Garcia


What I wore


Old Mini Bag (similar)


This post is brought to you by Vince Camuto. All thoughts and opinions are always my own.
SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig