Stripes & Girlfriend Jeans with Gap Factory


Weekends are meant for comfort, but that doesn't mean staying in your pajamas until Monday morning. (Sadly!) An easy pair of jeans is usually my go-to for off-duty moments and Saturday errands with Eric. It's not fussy, and men have a thing for chicks in jeans and a t-shirt. Go figure. 

Gap Factory recently asked me to try a pair of their girlfriend jeans, (which is a tall order since I hate shopping for jeans,) and they surprisingly made their way to the top of my denim stack. For my petite yet curvy frame, the perfect pair of jeans is slightly stretchy, has a mid-rise, and isn't too skinny. These made the cut! I've written about my preference for girlfriend jeans in the past, so it's no surprise that I love this style. Girlfriend jeans bring together the best of both worlds: the relaxed feel and effortless style of a boyfriend jean, with the structure of a slimmer, more refined silhouette. The fit on this Gap Factory style rivals some of my favorite designer jeans‑at a fraction of the cost! I never thought I could love a pair of $30 jeans... until now. Miracles happen every day.

While it isn't sweater weather just yet, it is time to start adding some new ones to your wardrobe for when that unexpected chilly night finally arrives. Because I live in Miami, I don't invest much in cold-weather clothing so I look for stylish yet affordable options that I won't regret wearing only a few times. Aside from immediately making you smile, this striped sweater makes a bold statement without breaking the bank at under $25 from Gap Factory. I couldn't pass it up. I love the bright pops of color, and I know I'll be able to style it with numerous pieces in my wardrobe through the winter season. This look made its way into my suitcase on our recent trip to Europe, and was the perfect attire for a low-key dinner when I was feeling under the weather one evening. After all, it's hard to feel sick when your sweater is a rainbow and there's a cute monster on your bag.


What I wore


Manolo Blahnik Heels
Sunday Somewhere Sunglasses (similar)


Photos by @kgohhsnap at Faena Miami



This post is presented by Gap Factory. All thoughts and opinions are always my own.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig