Between the Lines

Stripes Sweater c/o Express | ZARA Skirt | Missguided Hat | Michael Antonio Heels

Long-live the crop top! I think South Florida is the only place in the U.S. not currently experiencing frigid temperatures. Be. Jealous. But as my blogger pal Maria of The Wordy Girl points out, us Miami chicks have it tough, "we can't put on the dreaded holiday pudge." So I'll follow up my Art Basel binge with 100 extra squats... add a zero to that after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show... and stock up on OndadeMar bikinis between Christmas shopping. 

Regardless of the climate where you live, a cropped knit sweater and leather pencil skirt are a killer combo. This vegan leather skirt from ZARA is my new favorite and I can't stop wearing it. At under $60 it's a must-have. (Last seen here.) A chic black fedora is the perfect daytime accessory for a bad case of bed head, or if you just want to look mysterious. In my case, I just want to look seasonally apropos; but I'll take a beach day over a snow day, any day.


SHOP THE LOOK





Makeup by Millie Morales
Photos by Bella Mente
Share:

1 comment

  1. You know you're totally awesome when you can pull off a crop top AND leather skirt. FUEGO!

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig