Spring Fling! Win a Bloomingdale's Gift Card

Did you miss me at Bloomingdale's Miami last week? Don't fret! Bloomies is gifting one lucky reader with a $25 gift card to go towards their spring shopping allowance.

To enter:
Tell us what trend you're looking forward to trying this spring by leaving a comment below. For example: I can't wait to wear a stepford-esque floral frock.

Want to double (or triple!) your luck? Get additional entries by doing any of the following-
1. Like Kelly's Kloset on Facebook.
2. Follow @kellyskloset on twitter & Tweet this post using the button below.
Leave separate comments for each additional entry.

Contest ends Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
Update: Contest is now closed. Congratulations to Daniella!

Check out some photos from the event featuring my must-haves for spring... 

Welcome to Kelly's Kloset at Bloomingdale's! I shopped the entire Miami store and put together my favorite looks.
Spring 2012 is all about Florals, Neon Brights, Ladylike Lace, Tribal Prints, and Pastels.
Accessorize! Blue Handbag, Michael Kors; Canary Yellow Hobo, Marc Jacobs;  Gold Flower Bracelet, Betsey Johnson; Floral Platforms, Dolce Vita
Bright skinnies to pair with rocker tees or frilly blouses. Orange Tee, Wild Fox; Lemongrass Jeans, AG Jeans; Violet Jeans, Hudson; Gold Stud Belt, Bloomingdale's
Thanks to Bloomingdale's for letting me play dress up! Head to toe look: White blazer & tank by BCBGMAXAZRIA, Skirt by BCBGeneration, Belt by Michael Kors,  Necklace by Aqua, Shoes (my own) by bebe.


Share:

6 comments

  1. I can't wait to wear BRIGHT skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most excited to wear neon colors this spring. Especially dresses and such.

    I follow you on twitter and like you on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to wear tribal prints. This trend is super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bright colors and tribal prints. Can't wait to pick up some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't not wait to wear brights & neon colors. Especially looking forward to come bright colored skinny jeans, flirty tops, and high colorful wedges!!! Bright spring = brighter summer!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    I'm most excited to wear neon colors this spring. Especially dresses and such.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig