What I Wore | Pop-Up Shopping






I've had my eye on Gold Saturn, coveting the brand's much buzzed about Turband for quite some time now.  I got the opportunity to meet the brains behind the 'band last weekend as the local brand popped up at Villa 221 in Downtown Miami for the day. Fellow Miamian David Jon Acosta has managed to create a line of casually fabulous headbands, t-shirts, and dresses that have been featured in the pages of Teen Vogue, Nylon, and Ocean Drive, and worn by celebs like Kourtney Kardashian. David was as sweet as could be, even showing me the proper way to wear my new turband (seen above, one of three I took home!)

What I Wore
Dress- Dolce Vita via My Best Friend's Closet
Wedges- Bebe
Purse- Filene's Basement
Turband- Gold Saturn
Sunglasses- House of Sunglasses

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig