What I Wore | Social Fashionista

Romper: BebeClutch: "Vintage" Banana RepublicNecklace: Forever21 (bargain buy!)




Mashable.com hosted a meet-up at The Pelican Hotel in Miami Beach this week to celebrate Social Media Day and your fearless fashion leader stopped in to make an appearance (albeit, fashionably late!)  I dressed up my basic romper with a fabulous new necklace I found at Forever21, and an old clutch that has been hiding in my closet for too long. Pairing a new accessory, like a statement necklace, with older pieces in your closet is a great inexpensive way to revive your wardrobe.

That night I had the pleasure of meeting my new pal, Salome aka Miss @NewTimesStreet, who looked quite chic in her LBD. Networking never felt so good when I ran into J. of FASHIFY, and got asked to be a contributing writer! Now that is a great way to celebrate Fashionista Friday!




Share:

3 comments

  1. OMG...I love the romper and the clutch and necklace with it...even more! Such a chic look.

    ♥ V

    http://www.gritandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    great necklace!
    I actually grabbed your business card today from the press meeting at nikki beach. It's nice to see a Miami based blogger :)
    check out my blog at www.shoegossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the necklace too
    xoxo. Angie

    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig