Taking Summer Stripes Into Fall for Under $20

fall-outfits-patent-leather-skirt
Transitioning your wardrobe to fall doesn't mean you have to leave your favorite summer pieces behind. 

I spent all summer wearing blue and white striped tops (and dresses)... and I bet you did, too. So what does one do with the sea of blue lines taking over their closet? Pair them with the must-have skirt of the moment: a patent leather mini. In this case, a faux version that's
only $19

My Insta-fam actually voted against this skirt during my dressing room sesh... say what?! I'm such a rebel that I bought it anyway, and I'm glad I did. It's going to look majorly cute with a chunky knit sweater in a few weeks.

This was my look du jour when my girl, and sassy Cubanita astrologer, Valerie Mesa invited me to appear on her Facebook show Astrollywood last month. Watch it here

Let me know in the comments: Did I sway your vote on this skirt?


What I wore

Denim Pumps c/o The Shoe Box
Bag is a souvenir from Greece


fall-outfits-patent-leather-skirt
fall-outfits-patent-leather-skirt-miami-blogger-kelly-saks
fall-outfits-patent-leather-skirt-miami-blogger-kelly-saks
fall-outfits-patent-leather-skirt-miami-blogger-kelly-saks
fall-outfits-patent-leather-skirt-gold-star-choker-miami-blogger-kelly-saksfall-outfits-details-patent-leather-skirt-and-stripes

SHOP THE LOOK



Photography by Karla Garcia
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig